Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Yup-I am miserable

I really need to come back to the MID-South. The Mayoral election is coming up and I have so many new skills to bring to the Memphis/Mid-south area. Actually I am deeply homesick. I just wish I knew where that was. For a while I missed 282 Garland, and Oakbend drive, and Chinaberry and Valley springs dr. in Southaven. I don't know that I miss Memphis anymore.I just know that this isn't home. I feel comfortable in the cozy confines of a gigantic house, on the beach in South walton beach FLA. I am not spoiled. I have been there exactly once. It fit me like a glove. It did not fit my wallet. There is much to be said aboout a college degree. "If wishes were horses, I'd be full of horse$#!t and Knee high in hay" Any how. I wanna go to Mellow Mushroom every friday night, be on the beach a couple of hours a day and make a decent living. I would also like my family to live there. But that is not up to me. I digress, I am terribly depressed to the point of growing a mullet and looking for a '79 trans am & listening to Journey, just to relive the heyday. Not that I ever had a heyday. But it is my density..ohhh..my destiny. Viva la Playa!

No comments: