Saturday, June 14, 2008

Remind me later

I have a couple of new posts in the wings. One about bicycle rules of the road ( everybodys doing it) and a couple of more band odds and sods, plus an introduction to the newbys-Dalls and Shelly ( gotta get permission first) I also wanna do " What I am gonna do with my money when I hit the mega millions jackpot". I also learned a new term this week-dooced. I 'slpain later.
Another thing rockin my world is the reformation of the original TORA TORA. Thats's right the original rock n roll band from Memphis is gonna be at Newby's on June 28th. I am trying to go but in my truck it would be about $400 in gas alone----so keep hitting those adds whether you buy something or not. The whole family and I will probably get down to Memphis after the 12th ( Mom's class reunion) and the 26th (sis's class reunion)
So remind me to post real soon. I have short term memory loss from K hitting me in the head with an iron skillet--or maybe that was Granny with Jethro or Andy Capp's wife. Oh well, who can remember---I sure can't.
TTFN
SF

No comments: