Monday, September 8, 2008

Lack of Posts

Dude...Football is on. AAron Rodgers is looking good. Vikings offense is looking bad. I don't care either way because I am out of the office pool by 1 game. I should've homered the titans and made a sleeper pick on the Falcons. There is $55 bucks up for the taking and I am out by 1 stinking game. I am posting this while watching the game, so I will update as it goes.

In other news I went to the job I had 2 yeas ago to get some salsa and dip. Seems as if the manager that made me wanna leave was fired for stealing and blaming it on the kitchen. Sooooo.... that's why I never got my full bonus. I would love to see the real numbers. I am gonna call the HNIC-head nucklehead in charge- and find out if'n I can get my old job back for a hefty raise and Sundays off. I doubt it'll happen, but you don't know if you don't ask.

Packers win with AAron Rodgers. I'll stay up and watch the first half of the second MNF game-if I can. AHHH...Mike & Mike & Ditka. What a combo. I am sleepy already.

Happy Football season to all,

SF

GO CARDINALS

No comments: