Thursday, November 6, 2008

I'm over it.

Well, I am over it. I didn't quit my job and I really don't think anything bad will happen to my long term fiscal future. 'Cuz I don't have one. I didn't quit my job because it is the only place I can sit around all day and surf the webs and get paid (meagerly) for it. I didn't move out of the country because, well, it is my country and it would take a lot to ruin it. There is still football, bratwursts and rock n roll, so I won't complain just yet.
So there-I am not giving up hope just yet-everyone fears uncertain change but my life has almost always been about change.
Now it is time for me to change my answering machine message from "if this is a political phone call-I ain't answering. If it is a real phone call leave a message"

SF

p.s. R.I.P. Hank Hill

No comments: