Sunday, March 23, 2008

'Allo'Allo

WOW. The computer is acting quite funky. I just got off the phone with a lovely lady named CHRISTINE from India. It was 6:48 am there. She was super nice and I will fill out the survey they sent me as soon as I can get on my e-mail. As of yet it takes 83 minutes to load a freakin page. Anyway---Easter was good. It has been snowing here and I have new pictures to down load. I just do not wanna test the waters and let the genie out of the bottle just yet. Other news The MSU tigers-oops U of M TIGERS are in the sweet sixteen. GO TIGERS GO!!! I love it when someone on espn radio says MEMPHIS STATE. I will be back soon for a real post and news about my run for Memphis mayor. Right about now I have to find a ballpeen hammer to knock some sense into my hardrive.
XOXO
SF

No comments: