Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Steve, Steve and Christine

So I just got off the phone with India again. Previously I had talked to "Christine". Today I got to talk to "Steve". He helped me until he could not help anymore. He then sent me to Steve#2. Now Steve #2 sounded like someone I might have known. I talked to him for about 45 minutes about my connectivity problem. Well, actually I talked to him for 15 minutes about my problem and then I talked to him for 30 minutes just shooting the breeze. It was very refreshing. He went to Arkansas State, was in the army, bought a new car today to save on his diesel bill ( and his wife doesn't know yet) and he goes to Memphis for MIM(Memphis in May). Steve#2 just rocks. My problem is a line problem and my signal goes weak and strong. He said he will send someone out to fix it soon. So when I get this fixed and all is well I plan on driving around St. Louis looking for a kinda redneck guy driving a ford focus, looking like he would rather be in his Ford f-250 4x4 with a lift kit and huge tires. I'll flag him down and buy him a tall boy. (he told me he likes those).
TTFN
SF

No comments: