Friday, March 28, 2008

They are on their way

My mother and stepfather are on their way to our house in the southwest ohio suburb that I dislike. I cannot wait. I do not see my Mom enough. I gave her a very hard time during the divorce and I don't feel guilty-but I feel a sense of seperation-which I would like to let go of. I love my mother and I think she is great, and emotional, which she passed down to her son, and firey which she passed down to her daughter. She wouldv'e made a very good grade school teacher-she's passionate. She taught me how to treat a woman and she gave me my first punk rock hair cut. I hope she stays more than 2 days to see what her son has done with her grand daughters. I know she will be pleased. I also hope she brings some PANCHO"S cheese dip and a stack of Memphis flyers.I certainly do miss my home. If the vacation thing to south walton does not work out, we will be in Memphis for a week. If only Maywood was still there-I could convince the younguns that we were in destin.Oh--Go tigers Go.Memphis going to the elite eight-unless they blow a 20 point lead in the last minute-which is possible.hugs and kisses. SF ( MY KEY BOARD IS TANKED)

No comments: