Sunday, November 2, 2008

College football, more musical influenza, random poo

I gots the hum drums. I have had them for a while. I will not take medication for them. I am not like the enlightened one Tom Cruise, but I am trying to keep my brain from feeling any of the ill effects of chemicals. I have already done enough to damage it. Football, rockclimbing, college years, breakdancing....you know, too much head truama. So when I am down I look to the past and usually it comes up in the music I haven't listened to in a while. Well, I flat out dig this. Check this out by the Breeders. I met Kim once, shook the drummers hand and worked with one of the bass players recently.
I like it and if you don't, go to youtube and fire what you like back at me...Listen to this song 3 x in a row and you will be humming it all day the next day.

SO The Vols lost again, I have hope for the next year and It does not matter until my 12 year old gets to go to the Promised Land of Knoxville & I get season tickets, that they win and win like it is their job. Cuz it is their job, to keep that scholorship. Unfortunately, Bama is looking good to take the title game and make USC/OK pay for even thinking about playing the S.E.C. Man it stinks to be a redneck in a buckeye world.


SF

P.S.
Yes this is a stall. I'll be back with pics and posts by tuesday at the latest.

No comments: